Friday, October 15, 2010

Morena Baccarin Addresses The Wasp Rumors!

Morena Baccarin tells us what she knows about recent Wasp, Avengers rumors.


Morena Baccarin attended the NYCC last week promoting the television return of her hit show "V". Access Hollywood took the opportunity to ask her about recent rumors regarding her possibly portraying The Wasp in Joss Whedons upcoming Avengers film.

"I wish I had more information for you.” 

"All I will say is I will never turn down an opportunity to work with him. He’s one of my favorite people in the world.” 

This seems like an unusual response to me. I certainly wouldn't consider this a denial or a confirmation, more like an I'm not at liberty to discuss it at this time. I usually refrain from speculating in my articles but this sounds like there just may be something to these rumors. 


Hawksblueyes: If they do include The Wasp in The Avengers, I can't think of anyone better to portray her.
Source: Comicbookmovie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment